Book a Program
Thanks for your interest. I'm looking forward to connecting with you!
Step One: Request a Program.
Fill out your basic information and/or review the program guide below for programming ideas.
Click here for a short program inquiry form
Write with your questions. We can email or talk on the phone to explore which program or package will best suit your needs and budget.
After we speak, I'll send you a customized proposal.
Once you accept the proposal, I'll send you a welcome kit to get things rolling!
PROGRAM GUIDEI work regionally and nationally and offer programs for small to large communities, groups, organizations and schools. Each program has a basic structure that can be customized to suit your format needs and budget.
Formats: Programs range from introductory short introductory sessions (60 to 90 minutes) to in-depth half, full or multiple day programs.
Group Size: Programs range from small, intimate groups to lecture hall size.
I typically charge a day rate for my services. Fees can also be broken down into the type, length and number of services requested. They are also based on your location, travel time and if I will be in your area already, or coming out for your event. Multiple programs or consecutive days are offered at a discounted rate. Please contact for a quote.
Travel, food and lodging are an additional fee. I normally fly out of Hartford, Connecticut (Bradley International.)
For events within driving distance of Massachusetts, I will provide a state of the art Bose sound system at no additional cost. Great for indoor or outdoor events.
I am happy to work with you to create a program that suits your needs, goals and budget. Here are some ideas to make your program affordable.
- Block book: Book with others, or when I'm in your area to save travel costs.
- Combine event budgets: workshops/entertainment/keynote
- Grants: Arts Councils, Friends Groups
- Sponsors: Chamber of Commerce and Local Businesses
- Sense of Place Concert ( All ages or adult)
- Sense of Place Workshops and Retreats ( Introductory to in-depth)
- Private Events
- School Programs (For Grade School to Graduate School)
- Keynote Performance
- Trainings and Retreats (Especially for Conservation Organizations, Interpreter and Educators)
- Public Outreach and Engagement Programs
- Special VIP and Supporters Programs
- Lectures, performances
- Workshops, Seminars, Residencies
For Your CommunitySense of Place A la Carte Programs
- A one-hour sense of place performance/talk
- An introductory 60 to 90 minute workshop
- An in-depth half to full day workshop/training
Sense of Place Enrichment Package
- An in-depth workshop to generate writings for personal or professional use, plus a concert.
- A half to full day workshop (geared towards teen through adult) Can be a morning, midday or afternoon
- Evening or afternoon performance to create and celebrate community (on the same or following day)
A Sense of Place Festival
Celebrate and Enrich your Community.
- Sense of Place Family Concert (for all ages)
- Sense of Place Discovery Walk (with Erica and a naturalist)
- Sense of Place Reflection and Writing workshop (geared towards teen through adult)
Sense of Place Community Immersion Package
As a way to impact as many layers of your community as possible, you can partner with others for multiple programs in your area.
Can include the following:
- A public performance and workshop
- School performances and workshops
- Professional development programs for educators, interpreters, conservation organizations and regional planners
- A VIP special event for your supporters
For Your SchoolAcademic Skill-Building and Enrichment Package
From one class period in length, to a half, full or multiple day programs. Residences and Orientation week programs available.
- A Performance as part of a visiting artist program
- A sense of place workshop to build skills and integrate science, history, culture, writing, music and creative self-expression
For Your Staff or OrganizationProfessional Development Package
Renew your passion for your work, gain tools and skills and ideas, experience ways to inspire others.
Especially for educators, interpreters and conservation advocates.
- A Keynote Speaker/Concert
- A breakout session, half-day, full-day or multiple-day training.
For Your Extra Special SupportersV.I.P. Supporters Package
- Inquire about packages for non-profits to thank your donors and supporters.
Questions? Email Erica
Looking forward to hearing from you!
files to download: