Each program is customized to suit your target group and to celebrate and inspire connections to your place. Together, we can explore which program is the best fit for your site and your budget.
Start here: Fill out this email inquiry form with as much information as you have presently.
Need more info? Read through the list below for ideas
Questions? write Erica to find out the best way to bring her to your organization or community.
Professional Development Trainings & Events
Trainings & Seminars
Youth Leadership & Academic Settings
Youth Leadership Programs,
Outreach and Engagement Programs/Events
Member and Community Events/Milestones, Celebrations, Festivals
1) Professional Development:
Events & Trainings
- Keynote + Introductory breakout session
- A half-day or full-day training/seminar
- An additional performance for your organization or larger community
2) Outreach & Engagement Programs:
Performances & Workshops
- Have a Sense of Place Festival! (1 or 2 day event) Case Study: Impact and Results
Erica charges a day rate plus expenses. Use inquiry form for a price quote.
What is your budget?
Discounts, Grants and Sponsorships
- Save by sharing travel costs when I’m already in your area
- Book two or more programs for a package discount
- Block book with other local groups and organizations for a package discount
- Local Cultural Council Grants
- Friends Groups
Travel, food and lodging
Billed at the standard government rates for mileage, food and lodging.
(Erica is based in western Massachusetts, and typically flies out of Hartford, CT.)
Sound System: Erica can provide a state of the art Bose sound system for programs within driving distance of western Massachusetts at no additional charge.
We can accepct credit card, check or direct deposits.
For Federal Agencies: Erica has an active DUNS number and is enrolled in the payment system.